Thursday 28 January 2016

A little about me... Mrs Parker

Kia Ora tamariki and whānau and welcome to Learning Hub 8. 

I am one of your teacher's this year and my name is Mrs Parker. 
I am really looking forward to getting to know you all. 

Firstly a little about myself, I live with my husband Tamati in Auckland and we are busy renovating our house. 
I love cooking and creating new recipes. 
At school I enjoy maths, concept learning, and sports.
I also like listening to music and riding my bike. 
This summer I have been enjoying riding my Stand up Paddle Board [SUP]. It's huge - 10ft tall - I am only 5.5"! 



I also had the amazing experience of going paragliding (and conquering my fear of heights) while on holiday in Queenstown. 

This year I am looking forward to seeing all the learners in Hub 8 challenging themselves to take on new learning. 
We are going to spend the first few weeks getting to know ourselves and one another.





To get you thinking in the meantime I want to share this question from Kid President with you

The world would be a more awesome if___________________ 
If what? Answer in the comments below. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Parker
    Nice to see that your having a great time at your new school. All for the best this year and Room7 really miss you.

    See you whenever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Luisa! Kei te pehea koe? Very good to hear from you. I miss you all too! Hopefully I can come and visit sometime soon. In the meantime I'll keep checking your blog :)

      Delete
    2. Kei te Pai ahau. Just heard the great news Mrs.Parker. Congratulations. Have a great year.!

      Delete
  2. Talofa Mrs Parker it is me Danny I also heard the great news Mrs Parker congrats Mrs Parker and have the best year that you can have with your school AKA class!!! :)

    ReplyDelete