Wednesday 24 February 2016

Jade and Brooklyn

On the first day I took Brooklyn home I 
was so excited that we decided to 
come home and watch Grease Live on the TV.
When we were in the car we wanted to take a selfie so we can make it as a memory.

When we got home Skye my little sister
was so excited to see Brooklyn she
didn’t even let go until I was inside.
When I put on Grease live she ran up
to the couch and holded Brooklyn’s 
hand cause she wanted to watch it 
with Brooklyn.

















While we were watching the movie we were given ice blocks so me and Brooklyn shared.
In the middle of the movie their was a cheerleading part so we wanted to do some cheerleading and try do the same as they did.





In one of the ads we wanted to have a 
snack cause were a little bit hungry.
We got out some apple, tomatoes to eat.
I made a surprise for Brooklyn and this 
was his surprise.

When the movie finished it was time for 
bedtime cause the movie was 4 hours.
So we went into our pj’s and he said 
‘can I read you a story before bed?
And I said ‘Yes’
We snuggled up into the covers and 
he read me the story madeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment