Wednesday 24 February 2016

Jake and Brooklyn

Check out Jake's photo story of Brooklyn's visit!
I was excited to get Brooklyn at the end of the day,  we walked to the car and we drove home.
IMG_2161.JPG
I then showed Brooklyn my room and we went downstairs and had some 
afternoon tea - he really likes bananas!
IMG_2164.JPG
At 3:45pm, we then had to go and drop 
my sister off at her hip hop class. We then 
came home and watched the cricket for a little.
IMG_2163.JPG
Then my mum said “Come on, we have to pick Mikayla up and drop you off at pre-season 
rugby training.”
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
I went to Auckland University Rugby Club pre season training. 
It was fun. When I finished pre season rugby training we went 
home and had dinner with my family.
FullSizeRender.jpg
After we had dinner Brooklyn held 
my new ball that I got from rugby training.
FullSizeRender (3).jpg
After we had dinner, I had an ice cream and Brooklyn had a banana. It was then time for bed 
so I read Brooklyn a story called ‘The Mixed-Up Chameleon’. He really liked it. Then it was lights out and we went to sleep.
When we woke up we had breakfast. I had bacon and eggs and Brooklyn had a banana again.  After he had breakfast he cleaned our teeth and got ready and went to school.               

No comments:

Post a Comment