Tuesday 22 March 2016

Letter to John Key - By Holly


Holly .C

81 Tihi St
Stonefields School
AUCKLAND

John Key
Prime Minister
Parliament Building
Wellington
New Zealand
6160

17 March 2016

Dear John Key,

My name is Holly I just moved to Stonefields and im 10-11 years old I love your support for New Zealand and I will talk about how I like and dislike the flags. I just want to say I would like younger people to be able to vote for the flag only because it's gonna be our future flag , The older people voting aren't  going to be here much longer and it's gonna be new world with it.

I love the new flag , and how we have black for the New Zealand teams but honestly I don't like it that much because we have had the anzac's march under the New Zealand flag and stand for our Island. I wish we didn't have the old one because it is so bland and kinda old. Honestly I would like a flag with the Fern underneath the Union Jack and the background a lighter blue.

If you had extra money I would say to help the poor by buying a massive plot of land and build a homeless hotel. It will help the street wanderers and maybe there would be less accidents. It will save lives and you will be a very loved Prime Minister.

Yours Sincerely
Holly . C


holly

No comments:

Post a Comment