Monday 21 March 2016

Letter to John Key By Vera

Hi my name is Vera and this is my letter to John Key, I hope you enjoy!


Vera J
81 Tihi St
Stonefields School
AUCKLAND

John Key
Prime Minister
Parliament Building
Wellington
New Zealand
6160


17 March 2016


Dear John Key,

Hi my name is Vera, I am 10 years old and I am a year 6 student from Stonefields school. I am just sending you this letter to give you my perspective around the New Zealand flag.

Firstly, I believe that we should change the New Zealand flag because it looks way too similar to Australia's flag, and some other people around the world sometimes gets confused with the 2 flag.

Secondly, I believe that we should change the flag because we don't follow most of the rules under the british, and that we are not really under the british government anymore.

Thirdly I think we should change the flag because I think it should have the colour black, on the flag because it is our national color, and most of New Zealand's sports team has black in their name.

This is why I believe that we should change the New Zealand Flag.


Yours Sincerely
Vera J



No comments:

Post a Comment