Saturday 21 May 2016

Angela's recount of visiting Parisa's house.

               My Play Date at Parisa's house
                                by Angela

On Thursday after school Parisa and me had a play date.My mum drove me to Parisa’s house.

Finally I got there, I was excited . First Parisa showed me her bedroom.It was pretty.It had two beds Parisa bed and Parisa’s sisters bed.Then Parisa showed me her brothers bed.Then Parisa showed me the living room.

We watched some TV and Parisa’s mum gave Parisa,Parisa sister,Parisa’s two brothers and me a bowl with some chips in it and I asked Parisa’s mum if could have some water.
Parisa gave me some water and I said thank you.
Then Parisa’s mum taught Parisa and me how to sew.
Parisa and me collaborate to sew a skirt and a T-shirt.
Then we played tea cups.
Parisa had a tea cup set we gave the dolls a plastic tea cup.Then I had to go home.

I  had a great time coming to Parisa’s house!!!

Next time Parisa is coming to my house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment