Wednesday 29 June 2016

Charlie S


I knew that a cold breeze would come.

The breeze will tell us something about what will happen next.

The cave didn’t look so good at the start something was telling me that trouble was near. I  heard a big bang

I thought something was going to attack me.

Something felt bad and it is not the good bad it’s probably the dead bad

The room was feeling colder as Nics Hands were slowly freezing, but Nic thought to go and shake it off and run around.

Suddenly, the room was closing and the walls were getting closer and closer and closer. Just when Nic thought he would die the walls stopped.

The room was get darker this time this time nNc thought that the room is going to crush him when he didn’t now this could be bad then he slipped and fell down to this dark room this time it was warmer and it did not look nice and bones were everywhere and blood dripping from the ceiling and then Nic heard a SSSS sound it was sound like a snake.

1 comment: