Wednesday 29 June 2016

Scrunch Breath Throw By Amelie

My group called Creative Kakapos read a poem called In Other Words - By Glenn Colquhoun It somehow explained how they felt about poetry and writing but it didn't exactly say 'I love Writing.' Or 'Writing is so boring I don't like it.' it said it very differently, hidden between the words and the poetry. So we were told to make poems our self without any help, We used heaps of language features that Miss Parker told us at the beginning. One of then is enjambment its when at any time you can press the space button and start a new line and you didn't need a comma or a pause. another one is Rhythm is the poetic pace and flow created from a measure of balance and pattern within the language structure, one of my favourite is personification it is just giving human features to a non moving everyday object (E.G waving, dancing, sleeping or other things. We also used Similes and metaphors and heaps of other language features that were all located in a doc.

This is my poem about writing it is meant to explain how I feel about writing in poetry.


No comments:

Post a Comment