Thursday 9 June 2016

The Wild Deer Debate book review, By Sophie


For literacy, we have been reading a few books.We had to write book reviews and I read the Wild Deer Debate by Ian Trafford.

This book is about a debate on a deer. One of the sides believe that they should control deers because they ruin the environment. They also eat some of our native plants.The other side believes that deer should be kept. They hunt the deer and believe it is fun and they think hunting will save money. I think both sides have a point. True, deer do eat a lot of our native plants which is sad but hunting deer is a important to some people. I think they should leave the deer but place them in specific spots where there are no precious plants, but you need to read the book yourself to make your own opinion.


2 comments:

  1. It is remarkable blog. I wanted to learn such type of the things that I have got from here at one platform. Thanks. Kevin Steffey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good review! I really admire that you have brought. Thank you for your brilliant post. Jerry@adventurefootstep.

    ReplyDelete