Friday 26 August 2016

Amy Breakthough reflection


Amy's reflection

On the 23rd of august ,Me and my breakthrough group performed and we  are  really proud of first of the performance even though we did not have the full cast . I think that I have grown most in breakthrough,I came from pot making to a production. My dad said that the second performance was better than the first one. What I would have done better being the music quicker because I was put on the music last minute.  I would like to thank kyle's dad because he help with the lighting and photos , Mr Hession helped with the props and trip , Faith's mum  with the niuean costumes , Whaea with the whole thing and all the props and getting in touch with all those people listed above.


IMG_7541.JPG

1 comment:

  1. great job I love it that stall looks pretty

    ReplyDelete