Wednesday 24 August 2016

Austen's Exhibition Reflection


What part of the exhibition am I most proud of?

I am proud of the fact that I put a lot of effort into my work and  I did a lot of research about Cars and pollution.That I Found out predicted experimented, brought my knowledge and  experimented, for Build Knowledge. That I analysed, sorted,  grouped, ordered and compared and contrasted my work , for Make Meaning. That I created, took action ,designed and imagined for Apply Understanding.

What area of graduate profile do you think you have grown the most?

Make Meaning and Building Learning Capacity.
For Building Learning Capacity I used self talk in difficult times and I motivated myself and said "You can do this." I also thought outside of the box and was in learning pit for example when we had a problem I would be in the Learning pit making mistakes and I would think outside the box to get around them. I also used the learner qualities and I thought, wondered, reflected, weakly, connect and I was determined to get it finished. I was also goal driven and determined to finish what I had started.
For Make Meaning I  compared and contrasted the different types of cars to see how they differ and how the stats compare. I also created and designed a solar powered so it can make the future cleaner and reduce global warming it also helps the environment. I also problem solved with the design of the solar powered car because we did not have the right pieces for the solar powered car so we change the design so we had the right pieces. I also used the learning process to help my with developing my learning.

What feedback did I get from the visitors?

They said they that next time the sign should not be blocking anyone. Also that we should re-do the solar powered car get it right then make a video of it running. Another person said we should find out how pollution affects the world and How the inside of the car works and what is inside it. Another person said that we should draw a diagram of inside the car.

Who would you like to thank for helping you along the way?

I would like to thank every member in my group, Kush, Nuime and Sukhpreet. For helping me with the Cars breakthrough and for gathering all the information and facts that we displayed on the night. I would also like to thank Mr Stuart for help us look for the pieces we need for the solar powered car and getting them and helping us put it together. Finally I would like to thank my mum for supporting me along the way and going out and getting the things we needed.
What part of the exhibition would you have done differently?

I would have done the solar powered car differently because what we needed to do was put the motor where the wheel went so that it could move but we did not so it ended not moving with the solar panel on the back. I also would have done like a booklet or a poster or a film like book roll Containing all the fats in side.
IMG_7518.JPG

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection Austen! You worded the way you felt about your breakthrough really well and helped me as a reader understand the struggles you went through. - Isaac S

    ReplyDelete