Thursday 25 August 2016

Breakthrough Exhibition : By Alan


Reflection : YAY!!!Screenshot 2016-08-24 at 11.51.15 AM.pngIMG_7532.JPG

What part of your exhibition are you most proud of?

My favourite part was when students / Adults came to ask me some questions of  what we did and how we did it and so I told them what my group did to make the film.

What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough

Because I would have to think, infer and order to make the film as the order each part of the film and we would think of what to do and we also think of what used to be in the olden days and I said that they did not use electronics like iPad and laptops so now in the more after we have everything.
What feedback did you get from visitors last night?

Most said that it was quite funny and some said that it did not really look like a old school film but at least I convinced them that I agreed because when we watched the film, Most people walked off during the film
I wondered "hmm, I think that this needs working on it" so I thought of it along time.

What part of your exhibition would you have done differently?

Well I would of played the film a hour long and answered some more quality comments that said I liked that, It could be better by and also a question to make a more better exhibition night but instead a more less than a comment.
That's why we do cyber smart👦

Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning?

Mrs Parker for helping in our breakthrough because she told us how to do the filming / ordering and adding the background o I would thank Mrs Parker for helping us in our breakthrough this term 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment