Thursday 25 August 2016

Breakthrough exhibition by Rachel


The breakthrough exhibition
On Tuesday it was the breathrough exhibition. I was going in the first block which was 4:30-5:30. I went to my table and waited for people to come by and answered their question and told them to rate the dollhouse. When it was 5:30, I went and looked at all the other hubs and they had all types of cool stuff and had food. It was a really fun time.

What part of your exhibition are you most proud of?
Lots of people came by and rated and looked at our station. That made me proud since we spent along time on it.

  • What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough
Collaboration~I listen to and I am respectful of others ideas when they are different to my own.  
We collaborated together because agreed on ideas like what colours the furniture should be.

Breakthrough~I can talk about what I like and what I am good at and follow some of these interests in breakthrough
I went with something that I was passionate about and would challenge me.


  • What feedback did you get from visitors last night?
Most people said it looked good and had lots of detail and they really liked it. There were lot's of sheets with 5 stars for the rating.

  • What part of your exhibition would you have done differently?
We would have printed more rating sheets because we ran out quickly. That was a problem because we had planned to see everyones idea on the dollhouse if it needed to improve or they liked it . The solution was Ashikka's mum had to make some with paper because we couldn't print more.

  • Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning?
Ashikka because she helped me alot through the whole journey. We collaborated together alot. She helped me glue the tiles on and to make the entire dollhouse.
By Rachel


Screenshot 2016-08-24 at 2.12.42 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment