Wednesday 24 August 2016

Carmen's breakthrough exhibition reflection


  • What part of your exhibition are you most proud of?
That we finished the musical almost perfectly and that we put all the props on very fast.
I loved that everyone knew their lines off by heart and performed perfectly.  
  • What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough
I mostly got better at collaborating with others and trying very hard to finish the musical.
  • What feedback did you get from visitors last night?
My parents said wow what a great performance good work Carmen.
  • What part of your exhibition would you have done differently?
I would have faced the audience and not the actors in the classroom. Also I would have talked clearer and learned Jacks line's off by heart. (because he was away)
  • Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning?
I thank Curie for being there as a director with me.
Amy for writing an amazing script and helping me on my long hard directing job.
Whaea Nin for organising the musical and making things happen.
Maddy and Riley for letting me and Curie sing with them.
All the parents for helping make this musical a success.
  

Screenshot 2016-08-24 at 12.13.12 PM.png
The dancer's perfecting their routine while I directed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment