Thursday 25 August 2016

Christian's breakthrough exhibition reflection




  • What part of your exhibition are you most proud of?
      Making people laugh,people enjoying the comedy in the show I performed in

  • What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough
I believe that I improved in my collaboration skills during my show from working together with my team

  • What feedback did you get from visitors last night?
Many people told me that I was hilarious and parents commented on the show saying it was very funny.

  • What part of your exhibition would you have done differently?
Include the audience more than just them watching they would be in it.


Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning? All of the people that watched my show supported me a lot.Screenshot 2016-08-24 at 14.34.12.png

No comments:

Post a Comment