Wednesday 24 August 2016

Curies Breakthrough Exhibition Writing



Breakthrough Exhibition Musical
By:Curie

1.What part of your exhibition are you most proud of?
I am proud of our second musical at 7:15 because we had everybody and it was less embarrassing for me because in the first show when I was talking in the microphone it got to loud and I sounded like a giant, But in the second Show nothing bad like that happened to me and anyone else.

2.What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough
I think I have grown in Collaboration because before I didn't feel comfortable working people I don't normally work with but in the musical I was a director and had to work with people I don't normally work with and work with both boys and girls.

3.What feedback did you get from visitors last night?
I got feedback from my family saying I did a great job and they were happy to see me being a hoster for the end of the show. My grandfather told me He loved to see me on stage and wanted to see me on stage again as a hoster.


4.What part of your exhibition would you have done differently?
I would have asked in the show who liked lamington chocolate because the winner of the prize might have not like lamington chocolate.

5.Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning?
I would like to thank Whaea Nin for letting me join the musical and letting me and Carmen be the directors and letting us help the singers.. I also want to thank Carmen for being my sidekick and helping me through the hard times in the musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment