Wednesday 24 August 2016

Izzy's reflection.


2016 Breakthrough exhibition
Screenshot 2016-08-24 at 2.37.51 PM.png

What part of the Exhibition am I  proud of?: When I saw people  dropping in coins to the donation box.


What part if the graduate  profile do I think has grown the most?:collaborating because I am learning how collaborating with others can grow my ideas and thinking.


What feedback did I get from the visitors?:I got some from little kids saying it's good.and my parents gave me lots of feedforward and some feedbacks.


What whould you have done differently?: I would have put the timeline and stuff on the front because we put it on the back before and I had to bring my parents over to the back to see it.

Who whould I  like to thank?:One of my teachers for helping my group get lots ready for the big night.

No comments:

Post a Comment