Friday 26 August 2016

My Breakthrough reflection, By Sophie


The Breakthrough Exhibition

Yesterday, the 23rd of August, was the breakthrough exhibition. It was held between 4:00-8:00 in the evening and was throughout the hubs of stonefields school. Each hub had a different topic and their displays would all look different according to the topic.

Our hub's topic was Collaboration Station.That meant train tracks running through the whole hub and each of our displays had to be positioned like a train station. We made train station signs with the name of our group for effect.

My group was called Art-tastic, in which I was with Amelie, Izzy and Ashleigh. We decided to showcase our art on a box. We cutted and painted it so it would stand up and we put our artwork on them. We made a bunting-styled thing and it said art-tastic.We also had a chromebook there showing thisissand, a website we found in which we could make sand art. We made this donation box and we earned $9.70 for Starship.

On the night, Ashleigh and Izzy took the shift from 4:30-5:30. I went at 5:30-6:30 and Amelie did it from 6:30-7:30. Overall, it was very successful because everything went as planned and no serious emergencies happened to our display.

I think I improved in collaboration because I wouldn't usually work with Amelie, Ashleigh and Izzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment