Wednesday 24 August 2016

Re: Holly's Breakthrough writing


  • What part of your exhibition are you most proud of?

I am most proud of me and Elyhsia's drawings we are little drawers with big ideas we have got more than a lot of drawings that we are proud of

  • What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough

We have improved on our collaboration skills while doing this breakthrough project we also we will need to make meaning by … Me and Elyshia Have ordered our drawing in what we think should be together.  Me and Elyshia will compare and contrast  by comparing our new drawing with old drawings we did a before that one and find new ways to make it better. Me and Elyshia have weaved together my information that I have gathered with Elyshia's information that she has gathered .

  • What feedback did you get from visitors last night?

I got feedback from a dad that i don't know he complimented my drawings and said i should teach his son how to draw like me which made me pretty happy.

  • What part of your exhibition would you have done differently?

I Would have made a better display back so the cardboard should be stronger and to be on a table that has support instead of none. So over all my work was floating.

  • Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning?

I would like to thank Elyshia for showing me a different side to drawing and Amile for showing me anime .
Screenshot 2016-08-24 at 2.34.31 PM.png


holly


No comments:

Post a Comment