Wednesday 7 September 2016

Christian's complex sentence structure


My friend said hello to me,which was a nice greeting,and I said hi back
COMPLEX INTERRUPTER

When I was 4 years old , I rode my bike with trainer wheels ,so I wouldn't fall over.
AAAWWUBBIS,FANBOY
While I was walking to school, the picture I drew earlier soaked in the rain.
I hung it up inside in hope it would dry. After it had been dried, I drew over the faint parts of the picture. ZIGZAG SENTENCE, AAAWWUBBIS

I was running down the concrete footpath, hard and gravelly, when I fell over and scraped my knee, it really hurt.
COMPLEX INTERRUPTER

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christian, you are making some really great progress with your sentence structure. Have a look at your hubmates examples too as this will help you see how else to use these structures.

    ReplyDelete